Usually ready in 4 hours —
Davidson plum (Davidsonia spp.) are a native tree found in discrete areas of subtropical and tropical rainforests of eastern Australia. This magnificent rich deep dark purple red fruit has quickly become one of the most popular additions to dessert recipes in the culinary world.
Did you watch Masterchef last year and see the winning dish with this winning ingredient?
- Davidson plum has a higher anti-oxidant capacity than the blueberry and higher levels of lutein than avocado
- An excellent source of potassium which is vital for the heartbeat, movement of muscles, nerves and kidney functions.
- A good source of Vitamin E; for glowing youthful skin
- A unique dairy-free source of calcium.
How to use
Used in both sweet and savoury
- Cakes - Sprinkle a little on top of the frosting
Loooove this product can’t get enough of it.
Of all places, I use it as a steak rub, sounds weird, but geez, it's yum!
Love this. Using while our tree grows.
Love the colour. Shared bottle with daughter, so it didn't last long. Not long enough to give proper review.
The Davidson plum powder is great on yogurt and fruit and as part of a marinade for meat. I have it in shakes. It’s beautiful!