Usually ready in 4 hours —
Davidson plum (Davidsonia spp.) are a native tree found in discrete areas of subtropical and tropical rainforests of eastern Australia. This magnificent rich deep dark purple red fruit has quickly become one of the most popular additions to dessert recipes in the culinary world.
Did you watch Masterchef last year and see the winning dish with this winning ingredient?
- Davidson plum has a higher anti-oxidant capacity than the blueberry and higher levels of lutein than avocado
- An excellent source of potassium which is vital for the heartbeat, movement of muscles, nerves and kidney functions.
- A good source of Vitamin E; for glowing youthful skin
- A unique dairy-free source of calcium.
How to use
Used in both sweet and savoury
- Cakes - Sprinkle a little on top of the frosting
The Davidson plum powder is great on yogurt and fruit and as part of a marinade for meat. I have it in shakes. It’s beautiful!
I am a lover of all sour and tart, and this is the perfect addition to my yoghurt to give it that extra pop! Will be exploring different ways to use it and I think I'm going to mix it into some dark chocolate next! Yum!!
This product is amazing! along with every over product from this awesome company.
I use this in our smoothies for extra vitamins and it tastes so good too!
Perfect service, prompt, professional and sensational customer service. Cant recommend Kakadu plum Co highly enough.
Love that I can also take Davidson Plum internally for my Skin. I mix 1/4 of a teaspoon in my morning smoothie; very delicious. The colour is so rich and pretty in pink. A natural hydrating process for the Skin. Healthy on the inside and glowing on the outside.
Love this company's products, especially this powder. I also add it to stewed apple & rhubarb mix, gives it a vibrant colour.