SAY GOODBYE TO SLEEP PROBLEMS
Everyone experiences occasional sleeping problems, However, if you regularly have problems getting to sleep at night, wake up feeling exhausted, or feel sleepy during the day, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder.
Sleep disorders cause more than just daytime sleepiness. They can take a serious toll on your mental and physical health, including your mood, energy, and ability to handle stress.
It can also lead to heart troubles like high blood pressure. That’s because lack of sleep can cause your body to release cortisol, a stress hormone that triggers your heart to work harder. Just like your immune system, your heart needs rest in order to function powerfully and properly.
3 Main ingredients in our SLEEP AND RELAX+
- LAVENDER and PASSIONFRUIT helps to reduce disturbed and restless sleep, plus soothe and calm the nerves.
- REISHI MUSHROOM for boosting immune system and help to fight depression and fatigue.
- JILUNGIN from ancient traditional Aboriginal knowledge for peaceful dreams.
Other tips for a good nights sleep
Keep in mind that good sleep often starts with good sleep practices and habits, including overall health, eating well and exercising regularly.
1. Bed is for sleeping, not entertainmentHand-held electronic devices (e.g., smartphones) and other distractions can interfere with your sleep. Make a conscious decision to switch off devices at least an hour before bed. Your mind needs time to relax and taken away from the light omitted from the screen. Bed is for sleep and relaxing.
2. Have a regular sleep pattern Try to go to bed at around the same time every evening and get up at around the same time every morning. Improved sleep will not happen as soon as changes are made. But if good sleep habits are maintained, sleep will certainly get better. Find what time works for you and stick with it.