A5 Journal (blank) - Rainbow Sun Codes
Usually ready in 4 hours —
Australian made and Earth friendly.
Be inspired to pen your thoughts, dreams and sketches in this luxurious blank journal. The sturdy hard-cover features artwork designed by Indigenous intuitive artist Natalie Jade.
- Designed and made in South Australia
- 200 blank pages
- Spiral bound
- 215mm x 155cm x 20mm (not including the spiral)
- A5 paper size
- Chunky 2mm thick hard-cover
- Pages are made from acid free paper, weight 100gsm
- Cover and pages are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Cover printed using vegetable based ink
About the artist
Natalie Jade is an Australian artist with indigenous (Palawa) roots that express themselves through her artwork. Natalie was born into a family where “paint runs through their veins.” She believes art is a journey of self discovery and expression. ”The purpose of my art is to create something beautiful that has a vibration through the colour and forms, to uplift others and their surroundings.”
Kindness to our Planet
Printed in Australia with vegetable based ink and made from 100% post-consumer waste, with plastic-free wire. Carbon offset with our donation to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. Over 10% of profit from every journal sold is donated to care for native wildlife and restore habitat.