Koh Living Hand Cream Lemon Myrtle
Immerse your senses in the invigorating aroma of Australian Lemon Myrtle with this hand cream, enriched with nourishing Shea Butter and Macadamia Oil. This Australian-made hand cream combines the zesty fragrance of Lemon Myrtle with the moisturising properties of vitamin E, leaving your hands soft, supple, and beautifully scented.
Vibrant artwork by contemporary Aboriginal artist Jacinta-Rai Ridgeway-Maahs adorn the tube packaging. The intricate patterns tell stories of the Dreamtime and indulge in a sensory journey that celebrates the artistry and heritage of Indigenous Australia.
Pop it in your bag, on your bedside table, or gift it to someone special for a hit of hydration at a moment's notice. Each purchase from Koh directly benefits Aboriginal artists and their families.
- No Petro-chemicals, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Animal Fats or Propylene Glycol.
- Vegan Friendly, Not tested on Animals.
- Beautifully gift boxed
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Australian made & Designed
- A portion of each sale goes to the artist
- Australian-owned and operated company
- Member of the Indigenous Art Code